Pictures of Scammers RS Video

NOTE: The links may be disabled. Please copy and Paste onto your web-page search bar to view the videos. Thank You.

New posting May 13, 2018

~

RomanceScams.blog Visitors,
The photo victim images have been circulating since about 2010.
Used by Ghana & Nigeria online romance scammers.
The Photo Victim is aware of this and there exist a series of 3 videos (and more) on YouTube regarding his stolen photos.
Following is the victim’s true ID:
Alexey Lushnikov
Birthday: 10.06. 1966 year
Age: 51 years
Place of birth: Leningrad, Russia
Nationality: Russia
Please DO NOT BOTHER the Photo Victim. He is very private regarding his personal life and family.

~

RomanceScams.Blog Visitors,
Here is another FYI on a famous Photo Victim whos pictures are being circulated on the internet, and electronic communication sites for several years (past).
Please be aware the “impostors” using the stolen photos are not the man in the pictures.
Please read the info provided below.
Celebrities: Hubertus Knoedlseder (The real photo victim).
Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder has deleted his photos, movies/videos, articles from the internet. Many of his photos continue to be circling across all social media websites, Used by Scammers on their fake or impostor profiles.
Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder was a famous German singer, actor; in many movies.
Scammers also use recorded copies of his videos, spliced from movies and interviews he appeared in.
Scammers have photoshopped head shots of Mr. U H Knoedlseder on doctor and general photo images. He
Mr U H Knoedlseder is 80+ years old and is not currently active in any social media website platform, nor social dating websites.

~

Male Victims, please view the video. A reality check.
These are verified scammers in this video.. here is the link to more real faces behind the fake profiles, for the doubters.

FACES BEHIND THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.

~

CNBC
The New Nigerian Scam: Con Artists Finding New Ways To Steal Money
Published on Oct 18, 2017
West Africa has become a hot bed for con artists finding new ways to steal your money to the tune of $2 billion. Andrea Day reports.

~

Sharing this video which contains “photo victims” being circulated through online romance scams.

~

The Canadian television show, “TheZoomer,” did a segment on romance scams. One of the guests was introduced as the head of cybersecurity for IBM (presumably, for Canada). Spread the word.

~

January 24, 2018

If you encountered a Military Impostor, or you suspect being in contact with an online Military Impostor, please visit the link provided here;
https://www.army.mil/socialmedia/scams/ (this is a safe link to click)
Please scroll the page and read all the information provided by “army.mil/”
On their webpage you will find lots of information. Please read all the pages provided in the website so you can be fully informed how to find out if you are in contact with an impostor, how & where to report a military impostor.

~

Warning for millions of Americans using online dating apps.

~

Video contact is not what it used to be.

Asking someone to touch nose, write something on a card, touch nose, or other instruction, is not valid anymore. Please view the video link post here. It is a safe link to follow. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIwjpWvdQKg – – There are other videos that show how scammers and hackers manipulate (virtual facial manipulation) to speak without an accent, change voice pitch, etc.

Also; AMAZING Facial Recognition Breakthrough Announced

Advertisements

About RomanceScams Blog

A forum for victims who suspect or encountered a romance scams. Information * Support * Healing *
This entry was posted in 1. Bookmark the permalink.

230 Responses to Pictures of Scammers RS Video

1. đau lưng says:

What’s up, constantly i used to check webpage
    posts here in the early hours in the daylight, as i like to gain knowledge of more and
    more.

2. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this
    site, and your views are nice in favor of new users.

3. I just like the helpful info you provide for your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly.
    I am somewhat certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right right here!
    Good luck for the following!

4. It is not my first time to go to see this website, i am visiting this web site dailly and take
    good facts from here daily.

5. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this website is genuinely good.

6. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web site before
    but after looking at many of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyhow, I’m definitely pleased I found it and I’ll be
    bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

7. Angela says:

A PERSON contacted me on Skype claiming to be an old friend that I met in 2010, his email: tefercha22@gmail.com, he had the first name right, but not the last. (Djamel from Algeria). I asked him to open his cam, he refused, always saying we will see each other later. I asked for a phone number, and again excuses. I spoke to him on voice call, he didn’t quite sound like my friend, he spoke at a low tone and wouldn’t speak any louder. He said he would come back in a few hours, he hasn’t yet, and probably won’t because he knows I’m now suspicious. Should I block him or continue finding out what’s really going on?

• cheryl a summers says:

Angela, This person that says he is an old friend is False,,,,Do not contact him again, Block his skype contact information. No photo no contact, his voice is different because he is from another country that you would Never go to. Keep your heart with friends that love you and know who you are. Starr

• Angela, did you report the person to SKYPE? When you get strangers with storylines you feel are weird, out of place or suspicious, please block them and report to the site of contact. Scammers always use the scam-scripts “can’t open cam, phone numbers are SKYPE or GOOGLE numbers, a lot of scammer phone numbers are from FREE online numbers, just like the email addresses, etc. Anyone who is overseas, (in any foreign country on a contract, UN, Military) most likely are scammers. They have no idea how these entities operate. Most of the scammers are from West Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, UK, China, Japan, Taiwan, and now some South American countries (Yes, they also speak Spanish.) We forget that other countries have colonized in the continent of Africa and taught African citizens foreign languages skills to communicate. You need to report the scammer to law enforcement authorities and the websites and messaging apps used for communications. There is a list of agencies in the REPORTING INFORMATION page.

8. noreen henderson says:

my experience was a man named miley kasey Jackson apparently contracted out to us army as mechanical engineer,saying he was owed money from Libya

9. Angela Holt says:

I met a man on Facebook who call himself “Gen Ray.” He says he is stationed in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission. We chatted for a short while then he asked me to accept some money for him, wired to my bank account by a United Bank in india, he gave me their email and phone number. I’m well aware that this whole thing is a fake and I didn’t give him any personal information, I told him I’ll assist him but any charges and/or fees are his responsibility, he immediately got upset saying I don’t trust him, I’m not ready to assist him and so on. I googled this man’s name to find him connected with numerous scams, along with lots of different emails. Everyone beware, he’s no general, he’s a scammer.

10. Jackie says:

anyone know Matt Walker ?

11. itsallascam says:

Hello-
    I need help, I think I am being scammed, but Im not for sure. Is there anyone that can hear me out and tell me if this is familiar at all….
    Thanks

12. Angela says:

Has anyone met a man by the name of Jake Ethan Flourish? He contacted me on Skype, he said he’s originally from Oklahoma City, currently working at Atlantic Petroleum Company in Torshavn Faroe Islands in Denmark, phone: +447 509 531 953. After days of chatting asked me to buy and load a Google Play card with $200 because he needed the money for his sick son in his so-called hometown, of course I refused, I know he is scamming; then he asked to borrow money from me, promising to pay me back once he was back in America, i told him i have no money, that he should have taken care of his business before he left. Everyday he send sweet messages along with pictures of flowers and teddy bears, saying how much he love and miss me, this person has never met me, so i ask: should i continue communicating with him or delete/block him?

• RomanceScams says:

Angela, this is a very common scammer script. There is absolutely no doubt that you have been communicating with a scammer pod. Without another word, no accusations, block every means of communication that you used. Scammers can become abusive if they think you suspect them; they will not hesitate to do extensive damage to your communications equipment so that even IT experts might not be able to repair it. They will also install hidden programs to monitor your keystrokes and to copy your contact list and personal information, passwords, etc. The name is made up and may be just one of many that they use. Photos are stolen. If you have photos you can do a reverse image search on http://www.tineye.com (safe link) or google images. You may find the real person that the photo belongs to, but never, ever try to contact that person. They may already know about this. Divorces have happened when a spouse of the pictured person didn’t believe the story and thought their husband was cheating on them.

If your contact stayed on Skype, report this scam to them with whatever information you can provide.

13. Alan says:

I myself recently had people from Russia contacting me saying that their stuck in places like Moscow & want me to send them money to help them cover the airline costs . I also met someone where they say their from the States & they’re stuck in Africa claiming they need an iTunes card so that they can sell it for money to buy food with they also said their father died & left them money I spoke to the person’s mother who spoke to me on their behalf should I believe this person they seem real but I’m just not sure

• RomanceScams says:

No, Alan, do not believe them. None of this is true; it is all part of a scam script. The request for an iTunes card is very common among scammers. The money that was supposedly left will lead to me that f several possible requests: your bank account information so that the money can be transferred to you (but the church or money order will turn out to be counterfeit) or a request to send money so that the inheritance can be released to them. None of this is real. Scams are commonly from Nigeria or Ghana, but they are spreading across the globe to counties like Russia, Malaysia, India, even Spain.

You need to block all means of contact that each “person” used to communicate with you. Do not say or write another word to them. Scammers can get very nasty and threatening if they think you are on to them. Don’t put your electronic devices and the personal information on them at risk. These people are very skilled at all types of technology and they never hesitate to use it to fool or get even with a potential victim.

• Nova Star says:

Alan. You were smart to write your comments to Romance Scams, The reply they gave you is very real and is happening all over the world do everything they recommended block all contact, reply with nothing……I was a victim and now recovering after a year has past. The research I did along with some help has given me the chance to warn anyone I can how dangerous these Scammers are even if they say their from the US. We need to help each other Star

14. Patricia Garcia says:

I’m currently speaking to a military man by the name of Michael Nelson. He has asked me for money for several things and I have sent it to him through a third party. He says he cannot leave the base and that his commander gives him the names. I have sent him over 5,000 I feel stupid but he made me feel happy .i saw his email address on your website it sgtnelsonarshar@gmail.com. He has sent me pictures and he says he cannot talk to me because of his job he says he is a weapon specialist and is in Louisiana right now at fort Polk he cannot talk to me just text through hangout can you help me find out if he is the real deal. Also he says he cannot be on Facebook because of his job

• RomanceScams says:

Patricia this is definitely a scam. Military scams are very common. In spite of how you have been led to feel, you need to cut off all contact immediately, without another word. Do not confront him with questions or accusations. It will be difficult, but it is necessary . You are in contact with a cell or small group of scammers working together to drag you into their plans along with as many other innocent victims as they can manage. They have the technical skills to upload malware and viruses to you equipment. This allows them to steal your contact information, upload screen shots whenever they want and to see your keystrokes tomsteal your information such as passwords, etc. They will not hesitate to do this or make threats against you. There is no such person as Michael Nelson, the pictures are stolen. Have you done a reverse image search? You may find his photos in a scammer database. Your money went to another person, possibly a scammer, but more likely to be another innocent victim being used to launder money so that it can’t be traced. Please read the section on this blog about military scammers, also on our web page. It is a shock to deal with the reality of being scammed. Please consider joining our support group at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceScams (safe link) to help you cope, to learn how to report this crime and to understand how scammers are able to pull victims into the dream they create. There is no judgement because we have all been scammed or have family/close friends that are involved in scams. We understand and want to help.

• Patricia Garcia says:

Thank he is texting me as I’m reading this he is telling me he loves me and missed mei just don’t understand how someone could do this but chances are I’ll probably never see my money again

• RomanceScams says:

No, sadly that money is long gone. I lost a lot more, some have lost I’m the 6 to 7 figure range. It does not hurt less to have lost a smaller amount, or no money at all. There is plenty of pain to get through dealing with the emotional aspects. The reason the scammers from West Africa do this is that the pay rate is so small, even for those with college degrees, that they can barely pay for necessities. Also, it gives them quite an emotional rush to have pulled us into their game. They celebrate stealing from the U.S and other countries thatused their ancestors as slaves. They forget that their own leaders sold them into slavery. Also the believe that our “Uncle Sam” gives the amount of money stolen from us back to us. If only! You can claim a loss due to fraud on your income taxes this year and you may get a small amount back depending on your income.

15. I have been talking to a guy for 3 months. He says his name is David Marcus Jerry. He says he works on a ship and lives in Florida. Works 3 months off 1 month. He said he bought a plain ticket to come and visit me and even sent a copy of the schedule. A day before he was to arrive he said the ship got attacked by sea pirates. I knew that was a lie. He said he had valueables and they got them. He had a safe in his cabin where he said he had some money and jewelry they did not get. He wanted me to get. He said after te pirates had left that in malaysia he took them to diplimatic couriers and they were to send it to me. I didnt believe that either. 2 days later I recieved a email and document with my address on it and name mispelled and his last name benjamin on it for me to western union 1850 dollars. I told him I did not have it. He begged. He stopped talking to me for a few days. Then he finally called me again and said he solved his problem. Bbut his passport was in the stuff he was sending me and he had to get the people at the courier service to open it and get oit to him. I ask him how he got it if he was on a ship? I never got a answer. I told him those courier services do not use western union and do not contact the reciever for money. I said its a scam. He said oh I better get my stuff back. Now he is asking for my credit card I told him I didnt have one. Then he ask for my sons. Now he is asking me to get a prepaid card for him. I have no clue why he wants that. This man even had me log into a off shore checking account and it showed over a million dollars in it. He wanted me to check something in there. He told me to send myself to my bandk 20,000 dollars but I didnt. Later I thought I was a fool for believing him but i figured the acct was fake after i thought about. So this is my story and what I have dealt with the last three months.

• RomanceScams says:

Are you free of this scam now? Have you blocked all means of communication used between you? After 3 months you most likely feel a strong emotional connection that can be hard to deal with. Please consider joining other scammed victims and peer counselors on our email group website at http://www.romancescams.org. (safe link) There is so much support and information there, much more than I can post here.

• Starr says:

Kim, It was a good thing for you to express what happened to you and share with others, the reply that RomanceScams sent to you is all good to follow up with very helpful. I was a victim also but let it go on with sending money, and so many other demanding things to do for him.
      It has almost been a year since I reported the Fraud and Scam to Federal Authorities and I am going on with my life now being pro active and anyone I hear of that is being scammed I give them the Too Good Too Be True Story.
      You can heal your Life,,,,Starr

16. Tatiana Gloerfelt-Tarp says:

“Oh Im so lonely..I want love and warmth and caring😢😣 I just want to be loved as I am..take it or leave it..someone who gives me a glass of water when Im sick…I have a beautiful soul, but my weight is 120 kg and the guys only want sex! But I want to be loved for my reach inner world not for my body…Im 55 and still virgin..Im so scared and give everything for the loving soul beside me!😭😭💔..””Ladies! Exchange your glasses for contacts. Make a beautiful haircut. Begin to exercise and get hobby. Always go with a stright back. ..Discipline yourself and get rid of that self-pity! …Its how to fight the romance-scams. Dont expect love from anybody. Love yourself instead!

• Starr says:

Tatiana, The comment was just wonderful you posted as it is so important for us beautiful women to LOVE Ourselves first… I have a book that is excellent to recommend anyone would enjoy called “You Can Heal Your Life” by Louise L. Hay Teaching Love, and realizing we are very Special, as this will turn your life around. Yes Love Yourself !

• RomanceScams says:

I would add that each of us needs to be able to see the signs of a romance scam. And also to realize that no good man will ever ask someone he has never met in person for money or their banking information.

17. Cheryl A Summers says:

Monica, Like Romance Scams replied to you yes it is good to have caring friends that find out information for you. It is so hard to recover from such a loss of money once they get you in their loving relationship that is totally false.!!! Everything he wrote to you is FALSE – NOT TRUE and NOTHING is paid back once you send money as I know this too well. There are so many that are Scammed in the US and many other countries Thousands of Crimes every day reported, please share your story and report this crime and you will begin to heal as so many have. Click on the link they sent you as I did.
    God is looking over you, Starr

18. This Man Name Frankly Henderson says he from Albany New York and that he is in the oilcrude business.he goes to Niegeria to get oil an brings back to states sell at higher price.that was his business we been talking strongly since Nov 2016 he promises me the world well now he asking for money 1st time 550.00 2nd time it was 50,000.00 but his daughter tessy came up with 46,000.00 he wonts me to send 4,000.00 he says not scam .but friend pull up romance scam can i find out he said his visa expired

• RomanceScams says:

Monica, good for your friend for finding information for you. This man is definitely a scammer because the script he uses is typical. His visa is not expired, it is fake! He most likely lives in Nigeria and is part of a scam cell working many victims at a time. They call us Baby, Hon, Sweetie, Wifey, not because they love us, but because they don’t want to have to explain themselves if they accidentally use the wrong name! So, there is no such person as Frankly Henderson who lives in New York and is the crude oil business. There is no daughter.The pictures you have seen are stolen or photoshopped. The money we send, believing we will be paid back, will never return to us. I lost in the upper 5 figures, even got a signed and witnessed promissory note which is totally useless. Think about joining us at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/romancescams/info (safe link) to share your story and to get information on how to report this crime and how to heal.

19. SM says:

Here is another scAmmer name. “Elliott Llord” typical dead wife no fAmily here wind property Texas kentucky California. Has a Mercedes and a truck used for work. Sent pictures of some poor guy who doesn’t know his face is being linked to this trash I’m sure. Look out for this her. If u wannA give him a call (424) 245-0836.

• RomanceScams says:

SM and others reading this post: it is not a good idea to call a known scammer number. Scammers, when angry, can and will infect your devices with viruses and malware and worse. The name and phone number are meaningless because they are lies. The scammers use Internet calling (VoIP) so that they can make a call appear to be from any place in the world. The name is made up and may or may not be used again. If it is, it may be different scammers who use it. And you are right about the picture being stolen from an innocent person who has nothing to do with the scam. The best way to avoid a scam and help others avoid one is not to share scammer names and numbers. It is only by learning and sharing all the signs of a scam (listed on our website) and avoiding any further contact once you see these signs. Do not lead the scammer on, pretending to be interested. This is called scambaiting and is very dangerous. We never want to forget that these men are professional criminals.

20. Ornella says:

has anyone ever heard of James Stewart?

• RomanceScams says:

Ornella, it won’t help you even if someone has had contact or knowledge of someone using the name James Stewart. Scammers change names as often as most people change their underwear. It could be paired with a different photo or the same photo. It doesn’t mean that it is the same person. Scammers work in groups called pods or cells. They will work together on different aspects of a scam on the same victim.They are also working on many victims at a time. They use endearing words like Hon, Hon, Sweetie, Luv, wifey. Silly girl, not because they love you, but to ensure they don’t use the wrong name is writing or talking to you. This particular scammer name is typical of sammers from Nigeria or Ghana in that it consists of what could be 2 first names, James and Stewart are both first names in most English speaking countries. In Western Africa, peoplmay have several variations of names based on relationships with the people who know them or are related to them. They don’t really understand our names, so to be safe they frequently combine two first names.

Please share more of your story to get more specific answers to your concerns. You can do that here on the blog or in the Romance Scams Yahoo email support group at
      http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceScams (safe link)

• ornella falconelli says:

I am Italian, he asked my friendship in facebook, he said he is a general of US  Army, now in mission in Syria. I saw the same his pics in other name, but same pics seem  he is really a military, he asked me if I have skype and I would see if he is the same person who said to be. He calls me with my name.When it will happen I will write you if he is a scammer or not.Thanks in advanceOrnella

• RomanceScams says:

Ornella, please do not communicate with this person any more. He is a scammer. U.S. Military officers are not permitted to be on social media, nor do they have time, especially Generals. The scammers have ways with technology to manipulate photos to seem like they are videos. The fact that you saw this picture with another name is proof of a scam. Do not put yourself in the position of allowing them to convince you that this is real.

• ornella falconelli says:

Thank you, I will do what you said.

• Starr says:

Dear Ornella the person that SCAMMED me called himself Smith Anderson, yes two last names.
        All that Romance Scams replied to you was correct and so much more that you would not believe what the Scammers try to say and do to you. They are NOT Military officers !!!!! and NOT on any mission except to get you to believe everything they say to you and want from you.
        His is NOT in Syria.
        I’m glad you replied to the advice from Romance Scams note as I continue to be an advocate to help anyone I can for I have to start much of my life over again because of what I let happen to me. Be Safe Starr

• ornella falconelli says:

Thanks for your words, I delete him, so no problem but I have a wish: I would like to know the general truth or military, of which I have many photos.If someone can help me.

• RomanceScams says:

Ornella, there is information on our home page at http://www.romancescams.org. (Safe link). Also you can get more information and help in our support group which you can join at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceScams (safe link)

21. Vickie says:

Has anyone ever dealt with a romance scammer who shows his real face (Nigerian). He started out using a Caucasian photo and used name Fredrick Peters. I soon called him out on his accent, grammar, etc. as not matching. At that point he “came clean”, we began live chats and daily texts and calls. He is by no means a looker but there was something abouthim that drew me in. It is now 2 yrs layer, I’m broke, obsessed, ashamed and ready for mental breakdown. Throughout these two years I have bailed him out of countless hunger and hospitalizations, in pursuit of a government engineering contract he was pursuing in Port Harcourt. I am an attractive professional woman who is shellshocked this has happened to me. It all happened in shades of gray not…$5000 to buy into Reynolds Construction and gain govt contract for project. Along the way Fredrick was robbed, lost wallet, got stuck in countless govt red tape and tax fees, injured in ATM robbery, malaria, broke leg in bus accident (with photos), suffered a heart attack (with hospital photos), and unbelievable tears and heartache, on both ends. I believe I have a very good scammer who also happened to fall in love with me along the way. The relationship is so twisted and I’m in so deep I’m having trouble, so painful breaking free. This man elicits so much compassion when I hear the pain in his voice when he has no food or $ to call me. I guess he plays me perfectly while he has moments of obsession with me, often not asking for money, just cries in anguish. I am generally very intuitive, but why do I refuse to accept, no real man would repeatedly ask for money…he would rather starve, if that is truly the case. I do think there is light hypnosis that is used. Has anyone dealt with a FREDRICK PETERS or Fredrick Osayi (he gave me his “real name” when I called him out on being Nigerian). Help! Someone help me gain clarity and pick myself up. One day I’m sure he’s scamming, the next I’m compassionate about the lengths people will go to to avoid starvation and have a roof over their head.

• RomanceScams says:

Vickie, it takes determination, but you must immediately block all means of communication with this person. Even though he has revealed his identity to you, he is still scamming you. You may feel that your heart is breaking but you have to end this before you find yourself in serious trouble. Do not have any further contact with him, not a word. Block all of the email addresses and phone numbers and text apps that he contacted you from. You may need to change your phone number and email address. If you are reluctant to do this, ask yourself if you really want to live in Nigeria for the rest of your life, probably being forced into helping to scam others. Or do you want to sponsor this man to come to join you and become legally responsible for his expenses for the next 10 years, regardless of whether the relationship continues. One of the moderators in RomanceScams has been through this experience and can tell you how horrible it was for her. Join our group and she can help you. Or I can give you her email address in a private message. Just answer this message to ask for it.

• Starr says:

Vicki, My heart feel for you indeed as have also had a very serious Romance Scam just this past Spring through Summer. As I read your note to Romance Scams I know you are dealing with a not very experienced and younger Scammer. All what you wrote in your message about the hospital and more money for everything under the sun is totally false. I have felt the pain of thinking I found the Love of My Life oh boy did I get a shock !!!!! It was truly horrible for me as the events came to the end, Fraud Stolen checks trying to be deposited, Stolen Credit Cards sent to me and a list a mile long. I did keep all records of everything during this so called Love affair and had to finally report to Federal Authorities. I lost 44K and having to file bankruptcy for the purchases I was told to make with my good credit.
      The note Romance Scams sent you please take for the truth, breaking away is difficult I know this oh so well. Wanting to be Loved and feeling Loved is what God meant for us to be happy. So sad that this kind of online or texting relationship can happen to anyone no matter who they are.
      I have had courage and support from my Friends and Counselor that I continue to see to rebuild my life and promised myself to be an Advocate to help others Victimized by such Crimes as this.
      Please do not send any more e-mails or contact this Nigerian Scammer.
      I encourage you to join the Group as it will be very helpful in healing and ask for a moderator’s in RomanceScams for help also. Starr

22. Gaye R Swink says:

Well I have been in the same issued what I read RomanceScams., Once I learn this paragraph put a chil bumps on me and drop my jaws if this really I knew it long before this were connection OMG!! ain’t I am getting twisty guts in there to know what I wish this really faker using me. Oh well I learn my lesson that I would have to learn much harder doing this.
    Thanks and now I am putting brake on. But what scare me is that the person mention me if I don’t cooperate he will do his things now do I believe or not believe if this is what I am scare about. That he said will hurt me and my family that will not regret for it.

• RomanceScams says:

Gaye, it is very frightening when threats like this are made. In general, scammers living in places like Nigeria and Ghana cannot carry out these threats, nor do they intend to. It’s a long, complicated process for them to get a passport/visa to travel to where their victims live – almost impossible, in fact. Nor are they willing to spend any of the money they have stolen to pay for surveillance or hired killers. Please read the nformation here: http://www.romancescams.org/ThreatenedbyaScammer.html(safe link) and also go to http://www.fraudaid.com/ (safe link) if you want to know more about this issue of threats.

Take things one day at a time. Blocking all contact without any further conversation is very important. Think about joining our email group at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceScams (safe link)for more information and understanding support.

23. Angela says:

…..Deep Kumar left a phone number: +44 734 0880 753. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

• RomanceScams says:

Angela, there is no such person. The phone numbers are VoLp (internet phone) which can be made to look like they originate anywhere in the world. The scammers set them up to match the country and area codes of the place they say the are living or working. The name is made up. The pictures are stolen or photoshopped. It is all a fantasy created to capture first your attention, then your money. This fantasy is created and played out by groups or cells of scammers, most often located in Nigeria or Ghana, but also in Malaysia, India, Russia, and more places as this type of scam grows.

If you haven’t spoken to this person – don’t! There is less than a 1% chance that this is not a scammer. Please go to the website at http://www.romancescams.org and read the information there to educate yourself about these scams. Especially read the section titled “they might be a scammer if….”

Stay safe!

24. Angela says:

Has anyone ever met a man name Deep Kumar, supposedly from India who relocated to the US a year ago, says he’s a soccer agent. I met him on Shaadi.com. He sent me an email today and part of his story I think i saw in a message from another scammer, the part where he says “I divorced my wife after i caught her having sex with my friend in my house.” I hope I haven’t ran into another one?

25. Angela says:

Has anyone heard about a man name Ashraf Younus from Egypt? I met him a few years ago on a chat site, and we are presently communicating online. He doesn’t yet come across as a scammer but i want to make sure that I’m not “one of many?”

• RomanceScams says:

Angela, please read the following and see if you recognize any of these red flags that will tell you if this man is a scammer.

While reading the following, if you answer “YES” to three (3) or more, you are involved and in contact with a scammer.

When Contact is First Made

They immediately want to get off the web site and onto Yahoo IM or MSN IM
      Their profile seems to disappear off the web site immediately after conversation begins
      They claim it was destiny or fate and you are meant to be together
      They immediately ask for your picture and they send you a picture of themselves
      They immediately want your address so as to send you flowers, candy, and teddy bears, often purchased with stolen credit cards
      They claim to love you either immediately or within 24-48 hours
      They immediately start using pet names with you: hon/hun baby/babe sweety/sweetie
      They claim God brought you to him/her
      They typically claim to be from the US (or your local region) but they are overseas, or going overseas mainly to Nigeria, sometimes the UK for business or family matters

Communication Skills

Their spelling is atrocious
      Their grammar is not consistent with how Americans speak, French speak etc.
      They appear uneducated with their speaking/writing skills
      They over-use emotions
      They are notorious for using BUZZ
      They are notorious for using “i” instead of “I”
      They consistently use web speak or abbreviations; u r ur cos pls/plz ma sry brb div
      They often mix up their phrases: “i” will like to heer from you soonest, I am kool, Do you have any man you care to meet, Do you have any man you planning to meet, Looking for someone to love and care for in life, Am cheerfull in life, I will like to meet someone that is careing and loveing for real in life, “i” am too young for my age if you don’t know, Ok so how will you feel if i says i dont mind you, i will like you to be my best friend, You are so pretty for my likeness
      They misunderstand our slang or comparisons such as night owl/early bird, poker face

Their Habits

They are not usually around on the weekends to IM
      They IM at unusual hours for your time zone
      There are times they are gone from the conversation for a length of time and will sometimes come back at you with a different name, they’re usually conversing with more than one person at a time
      If you ask them a question they don’t know they will usually be offline for a length of time so they can go look up the answer on the internet always claiming they had a phone call or had to go to the bathroom etc.
      They like to send you poems or love letters, most of which can be traced back to lovingyou.com. Sometimes they even forget to change the name in the poem or letter to match your name
      They send you flowers, teddy bears, and candy within the first few weeks of talking
      They typically ask you to get on your web cam yet they never seem to have a web cam of their own
      They ask for your phone number but when they call you can barely understand a word they say because of their accent and back ground noise
      They may give you a phone number but it’s typically a calling card or a call center, you can rarely get them on the phone
      They do not like to answer personal questions about themselves and tend to ignore questions
      They often do not know the correct time difference between where you are and where they claim to be
      They often claim to have one parent that is of African descent
      A majority of them claim to have lost a spouse/child/parent in a horrific traffic accident or airplane accident or any of the above are sick or in the hospital
      They have no close family or friend or business associates to turn to, even the US embassy, instead they can only rely on a stranger they picked off the internet
      To them love equals financial assistance…if you do not send them money or help them out with what they ask, you do not love them
      If you deny them or question them they become verbally abusive and will resort to threats
      They will insist you keep the relationship a secret until “they” come to you live with you
      Above all, if you call them a scammer they are highly offended and some will start throwing words at you in their native language

Their Inconsistencies

The details they give you on IM are often different that what was stated on their profiles, one of the more common ones they give different answers to is their birth date, height/weight, and age etc.
      If you catch them on an inconsistency they will claim a friend or relative must’ve been using their id to chat with you, they will always try to come up with a cover-up and of course, you are always wrong or mistaken
      They often misspell the cities/towns they claim they are from and are unfamiliar with any of the local landmarks and attractions
      They do not know common questions that every US citizen would know the answer to

26. Man named Greg Morrison claims to be army man out on tour in syria. Has a daughter 11 and shes in australia with her grandmother. Ask me to send a little gift to her. Totally not who he is on facebook page

• RomanceScams says:

This is a typical scam scenario, Ramona. In the first place, the military are forbidden to use social media, plus they would not have time. The free time they have is spent connecting with family at home. Also, they have no reason to ask for money; most everything they need is provided for by the military. The young daughter is another red flag, very typical of Romance Scams. Do not send money or gifts! Block this one from ever being able to contact you again!

27. Tom says:

Can anybody please help me out I told her that I want to marry her she yes she told me she going to Nigeria Africa she is a fashion model she also told me she will be there two days and come back to meet me her name is Sandra S 801-516-6450 I know that a fashion model make lot of money can you please trace this phone number and no I did not give her money thank you for your help

• RomanceScams says:

Tom, I know this is devastating to read and so difficult to accept, but the odds of this being a scam are about 98%. Where did she say she was living before going to Nigeria? The phone number is for Utah, but it is most likely spoofed. Please discontinue communication with this person without another word. Especially don’t mention scams before you do that. If you continue this connection you will soon find that she is having difficulties in Nigeria. She may say she is trying to claim an inheritance, or does not have the cash to pay for the hotel or food, or she has fallen ill and needs money for the hospital and doctor. She won’t be able to access her own money for some reason but promises to pay you back if you help her. If there is suspicion that you think this is a scam, your phone or tablet or PC may be damaged or ruined by viruses, malware, Trojans, etc.

This is not one individual scammer. Scammers work in groups,keeping notes on their victims so they can fill in for each other. The photos used are stolen from social media and modeling or soft porn sites. In fact, you are most likely communicating with a man (or men). This is certainly the hardest thing for straight men to accept. Please join us on the Yahoo email group for Romance Scams at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceScams (safe link) to get help with this ordeal. We have volunteers who can track down the place the emails originated from, run searches for the photos to find where they have been stolen from, give you information on how to report this crime, and provide understanding and emotional support. Don’t be afraid or ashamed to share your story there; we have all been scammed and many members are men who found themselves in a similar situations.

• Shari K Folken says:

Anyone heardof a scammer with e-mail address mayadagarsantos@yahoo.com

• RomanceScams says:

Shari, the email addresses the scammers use are often changed once they have been disvovered to be scamming. This is especially true if the email address is based on the made up name they are using. When we first discover we have been scammed we believe the person we were in contact with is a scammer instead of the loving person that has been presented to us. It’s difficult to realize that this person never existed. Absolutely everything was made up. Yes, you may have talked to someone on the phone, but that individual was a member of an organized group of scammers, each one working on the victim in different ways, sending gifts, music, emails, texts. And as a group, they are scamming multiple victims at one time. These are not kids, having a good time fooling people. This is a very organized professional criminal organization working around the clock to take victims’ money, involve them in money laundering, getting sponsorship foe a green card and more. Some of the money they get goes to terrorist groups. So tracking down that single email address is not going to be significant. There are an estimated 8 million scammers, the majority of the living in Nigeria or Ghana.

28. willie says:

database scammer spotted
    I am disclosing the details of one of the scammers from delhi.he simply takes money by cash or account deposit to provide you the telecalling data and will not ever give you the data. He just took the money face to face and never gave the receipt or his company name.

I paid him Rs 5000 and he never provided me the data for the record I have all the proof with me.
    I have all the call recordings , wats app and sms requesting him my money for months.
    No refund yet.he is based in delhi.

His full name and contact phone number, email address and facebook profile link given below.
    Name : rohit arora
    Email : rohit.arora6310@gmail.com
    Contact mobile : +91-9958573569
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/rohit.arora.585559/about
    Usa company name : webtecpro
    Usa address :913 n market street suite 200 wilmington Delaware 19801 usa
    Usa contact number : 18778124508

• RomanceScams says:

Willie, I don’t completely understand your scam story. Are you saying you actually met this person? Was there any proof that what he told you was true. This is a web blog for Romance Scams; I’m uncertain if your story falls into that category.

The Facebook link no longer exists. The toll free phone number cannot be found on a search of toll free numbers. The Delaware address is a building that is home to many businesses but webtecpro is not one of them. The building is across the street from the Wilmington Public Library.

All of this has the sound of a scam, and therefore you should report it. Go to the Internet crimes website at https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. You certainly have a lot of information to report.

29. dubai spy says:

Girls watch out for Austin Bruce on tango and and facebook. Says hes British but that isnt a British name and his typing/grammar is typical of indian speakers of english. Says hes’s a ship captain of 39 but the stolen pic on his profile is of an airline copilot mid 20s.

• Melinda says:

I got the same scam from Austin Bruce on Facebook.

• RomanceScams says:

And that profile is still on Facebook. You may know this already, but it’s important for everyone to understand that none of these sites will remove a scammers presence unless the scam was happening at least partly through their own members email service. This is one reason the scammers want to take the conversation off the site. The other is, for dating sites which charge a fee, they have paid with stolen credit cards and need to disappear before that gets reported. They may be back again later, just repeating the same routine: setting up their appealing profile, getting a response to one or more of the hundreds of “winks” or friend requests that they send out, and proceeding to make an excuse why communicating off site would be better. As soon as the victim agrees, their profile disappears again.

30. Ellen Black says:

Has anyone heard of Mohamed Khaled Whayeb Al Rawi from Dubai?
    I have a gut feeling this man has my sister in Fl. Brainwashed into thinking they madely in love. He sent her money for a passport & to send money for plane ticket for her to go to Dubai for a week. I feel he is not an honest person & may not allow her to come home.
    He says hes well educated by having a Masters degree and studyi now fir a Dr’s degree. He suposedly is to be done in May 2017. I dont want my sister to go there. If he wants them to meet face to face so badly…..he can come to tbe US.

• Dubai Spy says:

def a scam as uae guys tend to just marry their own kind, plus thar is not a real Emirati name. Lots of indian scam artists operate out of the Gulf.

• Nova Starr says:

Ellen, I do know about the connections in Dubai, I am a Victim of Scam and Fraud and the Professional Scam Artist who scammed me was also connected to several in Dubai. Please tell your sister to STOP any connections with this FRAUD Person of interest he is DANGEROUS.
      NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is true about him or his so called situation.
      DO NOT LET your sister go anywhere as I’m sure you care about her very much.
      Also Florida is a target state for Scammers. PS Tell him to stay in Dubai also.
      I care about others and need to let them know. Starr

31. renini says:

Hi, ladies unfortunately back in October 2015 I met a guy through E-harmony who was claimed to be from Dallas TX . His name was Mark Lemon, he was a engineer a widow raising his 6yrs old son and then he asked me to deleted my profile from the site to communicate via Viber. In the middle of Nov he told me he will go to Canada for a bid with others engineers for a gas oil contract with the Shell company and the winner will go to Scotland to work in the project for a month. He won the project and he left his son with his secretary . When he was in Scotland things started getting complicated for him and he was asking me for money for him and his son and I ended up sent the money through MoneyGram on his name and also under another person name it was a woman name who is living in Tennessee. But then I found out he was a Scammer he stoles pics from Rod Hobbs and his son who lives in Virginia beach and I also got in contact with another woman who was victim of this scammer too. Please be careful to all women out there DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER

32. badz803 says:

Is there anyone know KENNEDY FRED STEVE,from Athens Greece A civil Engineer, he said he is working at BEXWELL CONSTRUCTION LTD in London as Construction Manager. He is given a Settlement Project at Malacca Malaysia to build a Refinery. He arrived at Malaysia last May 16, At first he is not asking money but this month of July he told me that he need to pay 190k Ringgit as GST to claim his money of 9.7Million Riggit to be used in the construction. I told him that I don’t have money. He told me that “no amount is little” and he even ask his other friends to lend him just to claim his money. Thank you so much

• RomanceScams says:

Badz, in the Romance Scams group we often say that scammers change their names as often as we change our socks! Sometimes when searching a possible scammer’s name, we will find a match, but it is not the person who we are communicating with. I found a match to tha name my scammers used with me, and that person lived right where they told me he lived, but it wasn’t the person who talked to me on the phone because he never left Nigeria! Sometimes names are re-used, but usually with some variation. In any case, it is never the name of anyone in the scammers group. Often the names scammers create are unusual in that the last name sounds more like a first name. They really don’t understand the names of English speakers

Commonly used by scammers as professions are engineers (construction, civil, road and bridge specialists, oil rig workers, gold and gemstone importers/exporters, and so on. It is usually a profession that takes them out of the country to work. After they arrive in that country is when they tell their victims of all their troubles, illness, needing money for construction supplies, foreign taxes due, broken laptops, being unable to access their own money, being unable to cash their pay checks, etc. once the victim sends even a little money (such as a gift card for iTunes), the requests will not stop. It sounds like you did not send any money. Good for you! This person is definitely a scammer! If you haven’t already done so, block all means of contact that they used with you.

Be careful on every social media and dating site. The scammers are lurking everywhere. Learn to recognize the clues of scammers. They are listed on the Romance Scams website.

• badz803 says:

thank you so much for that info. i will never give him any money til his last breath. i told him on my last chat that it is not too late for him to change and look for decent job.

• Shelma says:

Hmmm this is sounded like the guy I met on FB by the name of Fedrick Brent. I met him last week of July then we became friends more than friends I would say so lol, According from his FB Profile he’s from Pori,Finland born on April 4, 1966 widowed, his wife died in a car accident 2years & 8 months ago and he’s raising his 13year old daughter by himself. He’s an independent contractor and also working in a maritime/shipping company as according to him he took that job because he likes to sail out around the word… He’s such a very decent, nice, hardworking guy and the way he writes and speak English is very fluent as you can’t not imagine he’s from Nigeria sort of but he has a deep accent so as for me at first, thought that’s how the Finnish people talk as he claimed he’s from Finland and moved to Leedstown, UK as he has a contract project going on, and soon that project of his is soon be ended and move to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia because he applied another project over there…As for 3 months we’ve been talking tru WhasApp as his request, everything was doing fine between us until he arrived in Kuala Lumpur last month (September 24th) when he started asking me for money because he needs to pay or clear the GST for 13,000$ before he can collect his contract money blah, blah, blah and told he that his friend from UK already sent him 10K$ so he wants me to pay the remaining 3,000$ I told him I don’t have money but he said he’s stuck at the hotel blah,blah so at first I never thought it was all scam… I don’t know nothing about it all I knew is I care about him so I helped him out sent him $2,500 so he can cleared the GST and get his money…he promised me to return my money ASAP after he cleared the transaction…then another bomb shell drop he said he didn’t succeed he can’t get his contract money because he has to pay again for the money laundering certificate for another 5K$ and asking me if I could help him again, then that’s the time I’m awaken with my senses lol…told him I have a feeling this is already a scam everything he said was all lies and cooked up stories until I start bombarded him with all kinds of nasty words and insults and told him every time we text that I don’t believe him anymore and I already filed a report to the FBI Cyber Fraud and still profusely I have to trust him he will vindicate himself soon blah,blah, blah, but nothing happened he didn’t pay me as he promised so since then all I did is confront and insults him till one day I found out he deleted me on FB so I blocked him on whatssup….so ladies this is happened just last Saturday so beware of this name I knew now that this name Fedrick Brent is also victimized by the Nigerian disgusting ruthless people…

• RomanceScams says:

Shelma, Your story is very familiar. It has all the signs of scam written all over it. You were rightto block him on whatsapp, be sure to block his numBer if he talked to you on the phone. It is recommended that a victim never accuse a scammer or tell them they are suspicious of them . Just leave them hanging with no way to contact you. Of course, most of us didn’t know this was important when we found out we were being scammed – we were angry and let loose with accusations and suspicions. At the least, this educates the scammers about the mistakes they made and allows them to do a better job next time. At the worst, it gives them time to download destructive programs onto your computer or smart phone that can actually make those devises inoperable. They can also steal all of your contacts and or mirror your keystrokes in order to see your passwords and other private information, perhaps even steal your identity.

33. Angela says:

where can i post pictures of a so-called scammer i met as a warning to others on here?

• RomanceScams says:

Angela, you can follow this link to a form and directions about submitting photos used by scammers. http://www.romancescams.org/SubmitPhotos.php. Your photos may not appear for 2 or 3 weeks because our volunteer receives 100’s of these in a week. The procedure is usually to post the most recent ones in a group by date, then to sort them by gender and alphabetically by scammer name.

34. Angela says:

I recently met a man on Qiran.com (a Muslim chat site), who goes by the name of fahad9000, supposedly from the Middle East, living in the US (Nevada). All went well till yesterday when i offered to give him my phone number, he then said he couldn’t call me because he’s working on an oil rig in the North Sea of Europe. He hasn’t yet asked for money but i have a strong feeling that if i continue chatting with him he eventually will. Can anyone give their opinions on this? is the person i am chatting with a scam artist?

• S says:

Angela

Don’t trust on him my experience said he is fraud you could continue for check it i think but don’t trust on him or give him your all details.

35. Angela says:

I met a man named Muhammad Younis on Zorpia who says he’s from.pakistan. the number he gave is +92 334 720 6823, email: younisbrw7@gmail.com. a while after chatting he started mentioning how he wished he had his own truck so he could haul things for pay. he asked me if i could loan him the downpayment for the truck and he’d repay me once revenue started rolling in. i said no, offering to help find the contact information to loan companies in his area where he csn get the money. he had excuses as to why he couldn’t do that. every suggestion i had was shot down by excuses. so i kept saying no i will not send him money. shortly afterwards he pulled away and gradually cutting off contact. one day while strolling another scammer site i saw his photo along with.a comment from another woman he scammed out of $180. i had my suspicions about him but seeing him there confirmed it. i was glad that i didn’t give in to his tricks.

• Su says:

Angela the guy you talking about recently started messaging me. He didn’t introduce himself but sending me sms.
      If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine…Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you my Queen,,,Good morning to you my Half, How was your night, well mine was awesome, missing you so much, I love you forever honey🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

And he using this no +44 7517 454188
      My true called showing his name Adam Uk
      Thank you for your sharing story.

36. Shirley says:

Feel so sorry to hear so many sad stories. I didn’t know there is such an kind of people called Romance Scammer before. A man named Paul Tomson sent me a friend request via Facebook on Jun.4th, his profit picture looks great, so I accepted.and we contacted via Whatsapp per his request. He told me he is a English, lives in London, is CEO of shell oil company. His wife passed away a few years ago. I searched Shell managers in London, he’s not on the list. It’s very strange that a UK man will declare he falls in love with the first sight of my picture and love me so much. He advice me to pay him a visit in London. I feel so funny. To our common sense, Most of UK men are very cautious, is it a joke? So I told him I never been to UK, having no idea about London, keep asking him about London. He told me his house is located in Manchester, close to downtown of London. But when you google, you can see a long distance between Manchester and London. He refuse to have video call with me, his English is not formally, sometimes I can’t hear clearly what he said. Another sign is he always confuse about the time in USA but he told me he had been here for business. As a business man, it’s really impossible. Then I used image search finally I find the gentleman in the picture belongs to a Romania Policeman. On Jun.13th I send him the image search result and block, cut off all connection with him. But he keep texting and calling me by Whatsapp, so annoying, I have to close my Whatsapp account. Luckily I’m not fall in love with him and lost nothing. but I still always check my bank and credit card accounts just in case.
    I share my story for all nice and kind people, hope them always keep an eye on the details which doesn’t make sense while dating online or by phone instead in person. God bless you!

37. shelly says:

Do anyone know Steven Barr he is on Tinder and KIK as Flying Angel and i also fine him on Facebook. i meet him on tinder and ask to sign for KIK. he say that he is deploy in Afghanistan he have 4 yr daughter. he also send me a lot picture of him and daughter and his sister. he will ask me to send a picture of my beautiful face i send him a lot of picture of me. Can he use my picture to scam someone else. on 5/29/2016 he ask Honey can you help me with little amount i needs to get some things for myself here. as soon as he did i know i was getting scam. i stop talking i try to delete the KIK account could not so block him.

38. Rosemari says:

Hi. I have just found out that I’ve been scammed, thanks to my friend that care a lot of me. I’m from Sweden so I am not so familiar with the english language even if we learn it in school and online but I’m not very good at it. My friend found this page and when I looked at it it was just the same letters over and over again but with different names and in my case a 10 year old daughter. https://tastejulieslifesoup.blogspot.se/2012/05/strangers-writing-weird-letters-to-me.html?showComment=1463826730028#c6165902234176365135 My scammers name is Carillo Jose. Thank you for sites like this so everyone can be warned for this scammers and I realize that I’m not alone in this. Take care everyone!

39. Im seeking to help my mother in law. She was on outrtime for two weeks met a man claiming to be italian…lost his parent s……was an only child. Was married but wife would always have abortion to get rid of babies Posing by a red camaro. And a work out video. His name is riccardo romani from haviland kansas owns a care dealership. Has anyone heard this story before?

40. Ray West says:

Have you been scammed by Delix Michelle Hagan. She from Ghana uses Danish and American dating sites she scammed me and my family. If you need photos and information email us at: fashionfamily044@gmail.com

41. Joanne says:

Tony Pieros latest scammer, full of lies and knowledge of what women like to hear. Preying on older single lonely women. Sooner or later asks for money. Has lots of patience. Kept lying to me for 10 months. Beware.

42. jaya selvamoni says:

I have been chatting with the guy called Alex Bob Rich and claims he is a contractor from Petronas Malaysia and he posted a cheque for million and he doesnt havemoney to open up a bank account. I ve given him 1400 so far and he is requesting for more money 1k. I ‘m unable to figure out if he is genuine or not. He posted his pictures and his daughter. he is a white male from UK but his voice sounds like nigerian
    im just curious

• RomanceScams says:

you have a Nigerian scammer. the picture he is using is stolen. There is no daughter. There is no million dollar check either. That is a forgery just for show. You need to delete, remove, block and ignore without another word to him.

• Sandy S. says:

I do know about the stolen photo, oh 16 year old daughter as he was turning 60 ? really.
        the 3,7 million dollar check, the promises, the SCAM, FRAUD and this so called Sea Captain…Yes in three months I did get scammed I have nothing left and a lot on my credit cards I was lured to purchase. His organization is large and the best thing I did was keep all I did in a file. The report I did to the Federal Authorities was large and gave information that was valuable. There is many more crimes I could write about but it is over, I’m going on with my life and being pro active to become an advocate for women who have been violated by such horrific crimes to vulnerable women and men.
        MY SAY IS THEY ARE DANGEROUS AND HAVE ZERO CONNECTION WITH GOD.

• Gloria says:

It ‘s not real ! Pls don’t sent more money ! I have been scam .

• RomanceScams says:

Jaya, have you reported to the Malaysia Authorities? If not you need to report the scammer at your local embassy for scammer country, UK; and at Malaysia embassy. Also report to the UK Anti-Fraud Centre. I have reporting information to report 4-1-9 Advance Fees Fraud to Malaysia authorities and UK authorities. You can contact me at libelular@romancescams.org
      You have a scammer 100%. I have helped many Victims in Malaysia romance scams. The scammers are students who remained in Malaysia with expired student visa. The scammers find Malay citizens to help them with online victims. Most scammers in Malaysia are from UAE Nation, Nigeria, Ghana & Philippines.

• RomanceScams says:

@Jaya Selvamoni, the first indication of a scammer is he has 3 first alias names; contractor abroad, they do not get a check previous to terminating the contract. They way it works is the foreign contractor works as an employee, and not as a separate independent entity. They have access to banking and their monthly pay is deposited into that account. The bank never freezes or detains anyone’s money/account. Foreign workers are asked to provide blank checks to the employer so the pay transactions can be deposited into the foreign contractors account. Everyone who travels abroad is instructed to open a temporary account with an International bank and link their active bank account with the new international account.
      As for the stolen picture did you google the picture to see if it is reported as a scammer?
      Regarding the Million Dollars check:
      Don’t be tricked into becoming a money mule! The police will be able to track you down but will have a harder time finding the actual online criminals who are hiding behind you. The criminal therefore recruits a money mule in the victim’s country who will receive money transfers and merchandise and resend them to the criminal in return for a commission.
      Length of sentence for federal convictions vs. state convictions (USA)
      (depends on each country government; prosecutes money laundering violations)
      Another major difference between federal punishment vs. state crimes punishment is the percentage of actual time you will have to serve if you are sentenced to a federal conviction.
      In federal court, you will have to serve 85% of your sentence if convicted of federal charges. Thus, if you are sentenced to 10 years in prison, you will actually serve 8.5 years in prison.
      However, for most state felony convictions, you will only serve 50% of your actual sentence. Additionally, in some serious felony matters, you can serve up to 85% of your sentence, but in the vast majority of state felony matters, you will only serve half of the sentence imposed. The bottom line is federal sentencing is much harsher than state sentencing in almost every situation.
      Warning: If you are engaging in a financial transaction and you think the source of the funds could possibly be from an illegal activity, even though you may not have done the illegal activity, you are committing a crime simply by participating in that transaction!

• Joanne says:

Beware of a man called Tony Pieros who is also a lying scammer. He has lots of patience and will go on for months with his bullshit before he asks for money.

43. Man I was stupid he didn’t get much hasn’t ask for a few days I do say nope no money he gets mad tells me bye